McMinn Centre Data Protection Policy
We are fully complaint with EU General Data Protection Regulations and have considered and integrated data protection in all aspects of our data controlling and processing activities.
When we refer to 'we', we mean the McMinn Centre Ltd.
We also refer to 'personal information' and by this we mean information which relates to or is obviously about you, or from which you can be identified.
Processing your personal information
We may collect personal information including:
- Medical data used in your treatment
- Contact information
- Information you provide in surveys or in feedback
- Data created through your visits to our websites
Uses made of your personal information
We use personal information in the following ways:
- During diagnosis and treatment.
- As part of ongoing research and development.
- As part of our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including accounting, billing and audits.
- To ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- We may use trusted third parties to process data. All data processors are vetted to ensure they are compliant with all data protection legislation. Disclosure is on a strictly 'need to know' basis and is given only to those who we have judged to be fully compliant with all relevant Data Protection regulations.
Your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulations
You have the following rights under the legislation:
- Right to withdraw consent for us to use your data.
- Right to object to the way we use your data.
- Right to erasure of your data.
- Right to access your data.
- Right to rectify data if it is in error.
- Right to be informed of how long we will store your data.
- Right to complain to Information Commissioners Office if you feel we have misused your data or have not lived up to our requirements under the law.
- Right to data portability.
If you wish to contact us regarding any of these issues then please email email@example.com ,write to Data Manager, The McMinn Centre, 25 Highfield Rd, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3DP or phone on 0121 455 0411.
If you wish to report any issues to the Information Commissioners Office they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113. They have extensive information on the GDPR available on their website.
We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect personal information that we hold against unauthorised disclosure or unlawful processing. Personal information is held on encrypted secured servers or in a locked manual filing system. Our computer systems have secure audit trails and we back up information routinely. However, the transmission of information via the internet or through email is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted electronically to us, any transmission is at your own risk.
We may use third parties to process your personal information on our behalf. Where we do so, we ensure that they process information in accordance with our confidentiality and security requirements as well as in accordance with data protection requirements under the GDPR.
We may also disclose your personal information where we are required by law.
If you would like to know more about anything in this privacy statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to Data Manager, The McMinn Centre, 25 Highfield Rd, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3DP.